New York City (NYC) Employment & Trade Secrets Attorney
For over twenty years, Thomas M. Lancia PLLC has represented clients in New York City in employment law matters, intellectual property transactions, business disputes and civil litigation.
- Seeking to enforce non-competition agreements and keep trade secrets confidential
- Seeking to not be subject to non-competition agreements or trade secret restrictions
- Complaining of discrimination due to race, religion, gender, disability and sexual orientation
- Defending themselves against complaints of employment discrimination
Civil & Business Litigation
- Business disputes
- Drafting of contracts, company policies & employee handbooks
- Purchase and sale of businesses
We have successfully resolved a bevy of federal civil actions against major banks, private equity funds and other companies for copyright infringement and breach of licensing agreements stemming from the unlawful use of websites.
Despite facing a team of outstanding lawyers from one of the most prominent law firms in the country, we successfully defended a suit brought by the most successful organization in sports against one of our clients for using one of the world’s best known trademarks.
In November of 2015, after a protracted battle against several law firms, the firm forced an interior designer to compensate her unpaid “consultant.”